Virtual Smartphone Features
All the features of a physical phone with the added value of the cloud. Accessible anywhere, anytime, from any device with an internet connection.
Operating safely in a datacenter, the cophone virtual smartphone provides a secure bastion for accessing apps and data and for making phone calls.
No app, no additional mobile phone. cophone is instantly available and usable in any modern browser, from any device with internet connection.
Place national and international calls from any device with an internet connection. The virtual smartphone eliminates dependency on the physical phone.
Send and receive texts. Your virtual smartphone is accessible in your browser hence you can read and send your messages from any device.
Organize or join online meetings. Just like any physical smartphone, your virtual smartphone has webcam and microphone features.
Virtual Smartphone Benefits
- Remotely managed cloud instances
- Secure, cloud based storage
- Full ﬂexibility to run mobile applications without the resource constraints of a physical smartphone
- Create and manage different classes of data and workloads into segregated virtual environments (either business apps on a personal phone or personal apps on a business phone)
- Offload expensive security monitoring and analysis from resource constrained smartphones
- Provide better visibility into network and data usage
- Streaming backup & rapid reconstitution
- Application testing, portability, and delivery
- Cut the overhead of purchasing, distributing, maintaining and servicing physical smartphone devices.
Unlike Voip solutions, cophone offers a complete smartphone solution. This means that besides having a phone number for calls and text messages, you can also install and use all your favorite apps.
Cophones are a perfect replacement for business work phones. They are instantly deployable and can be accessed from any device with a modern browser.
Cophone smartphone instances are running in a secure cloud, independent on which device they are accessed from. Since they are completely detached from the end-user devices, they can be continuously audited and upgraded.
No. Cophone virtual smartphones are accessible in any modern browser, so you don’t need to install any app. You can access your cophone virtual smartphone from your desktop, mobile or tablet through any modern browser, without the need to install any other software.
Since cophone virtual smartphones are running in the cloud, they are completely independent from any device that you use to access them from. Cophone virtual smartphones are accessible through any modern browser, just like a website and therefore are completely isolated from your hardware.
Cophone Solutions & Pricing
The cophone virtual smartphone comes with simple