A tag already exists with the provided branch name. Many Git commands accept both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior. Are you sure you want to create this branch?
Failed to load latest commit information.
Latest commit message
A tiny, embeddable language implemented in ANSI C
(= reverse (fn (lst) (let res nil) (while lst (= res (cons (car lst) res)) (= lst (cdr lst)) ) res )) (= animals '("cat" "dog" "fox")) (print (reverse animals)) ; => ("fox" "dog" "cat")
- Supports numbers, symbols, strings, pairs, lambdas, macros
- Lexically scoped variables, closures
- Small memory usage within a fixed-sized memory region — no mallocs
- Simple mark and sweep garbage collector
- Easy to use C API
- Portable ANSI C — works on 32 and 64bit
- Concise — less than 800 sloc
The library focuses on being lightweight and minimal; pull requests will
likely not be merged. Bug reports and questions are welcome.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.