DSLCAD is a programming language & interpreter for building 3D models.
Inspired by OpenSCAD, it has a language and 3D viewer to simplify the modeling experience.
Check out the documentation pages.
Download the latest DSLCAD from the Releases tab of this repo.
You can find pre-built binaries for:
Why is this different from OpenSCAD?
DSLCAD aims to build upon the formula that was established by OpenSCAD. It is
still functional in approach and has a more limited scope (no text editor). It has
a viewer for rapid part development and a CLI for automation.
It offers some novel ideas such as:
filletoperators to simplify part creation
- the ability to create multiple parts (3D models) from a single file
- object style properties to access variables
- top to bottom readability using pipes (the
->operator) to reduce nesting complexity
- a single binary per platform for portability
- focused workflow with the aim of using the 2D first then 3D part design flow
- written in Rust to make it easy to build and contribute to